TAB is a ½” pelleted, equine-specific, highly concentrated source of proteins, vitamins, and minerals, designed to balance the diet of horses consuming high-quality alfalfa hay. TAB can be fed to foals, weanlings, yearlings, gestating mares, lactating mares, breeding stallions, and performance horses.
The unique pellet size of TAB aids in increasing digestibility and reduces waste.
TAB can be very easy to use in many management practices:
- Fed alongside unfortified grains to balance nutritional needs
- Works well to top dress a ration that is not meeting prescribed feeding recommendations
- Mixes will with other ½” pelleted feeds
- Can be fed alone to mature horses, including gestating mares, maintained on all alfalfa diets (easy keepers) and to young horses experiencing developmental orthopedic disease (physitis, contracted tendons, osteochondrosis, etc.) as a low-calorie source of essential protein, vitamins, and minerals
The 1/2 inch pellets are easy to feed, and perfect for outdoor use where waste is a concern. They are ideal for summer when textured products can attract insects. It works well for large group feedings. TAB is designed to be fed at 1-3 lbs per day.
- Added fat for increased bloom and coat condition
- Nutrient dense large pellet
- All classes of horses
- Foal: 1
- Weanlings: 1.5 – 2
- Yearlings: 1 – 2
- Lactating Mares: 2 – 3
- Breeding Stallions: 1.5 – 2
- Performance Horses: 2
- Pregnant Mares: 2 – 3